Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Funny Celebrity Quotes images

Large Rectangle
Cool Funny Celebrity Quotes images

Check out these funny celebrity quotes images:

Queen Sabine Got Milk? funny celebrity quotes
Image by bleencash The Queen Sabine Mondestin Got Milk famous meme.

Top Shelf funny celebrity quotes
Image by andyi I really dig the Bookshelf Project Flickr group. It gives me an outlet for a common sick urge that many people in my demographic suffer from. You were kind enough to invite me to your home for a dinner party and I excused myself in the middle of the meal to use the restroom. But it was a ruse: I high-tailed it to the living room so I could spend ten minutes standing with my head tilted to the right, checking out the couple of dozen books you have on that one shelf above the center-channel speaker in your entertainment hutch. I've been meaning to do one of these "annotated bookcase" photos for a long, long time. Recently a pal posted one and it sort of egged me on to finally do it. That, plus the fact that Zero-Sum is due for an overhaul (where I cautiously decide which titles wouldn't be missed if I removed them, and decide which new titles have earned a coveted spot in the rankings). Kinda fun to document these things. This is the big "zero sum" bookcase in my office dedicated to "entertainment" books. "Zero Sum" meaning that when a new book goes _in,_ obviously an existing book (or two) has to come out to make room. I have no self-control when it comes to books in the office and this is the only way to keep the things from becoming such an infestation that my computers sit on desks made of books, I sit on chairs made from books, I keep my books in bookcases made of books... (More shelves to come...)

Banner